3.30.2012

When One Door Closes...


We sold our condo!

For a while now, we've been wanting to buy a house, something with a little yard for Gunner to run around in, a couple extra bedrooms so we can actually have guests, and a little more space for us and all our stuff. While we haven't found and bought a house yet, we are psyched that we sold our condo and now have the freedom to jump on a house when we do find one.

At the same time, I'm definitely going to miss living in Inman Square. Jeff and I have so many memories not only in the condo but also in our neighborhood. It's where we first met and where we went on our first date. This was the first place we lived together and the place where Jeff proposed to me. I'm sad to leave but excited to see what the future holds!

We spent the weekend moving most of our stuff to storage and some of it to Jeff's parents' house, where we'll be staying temporarily. Things might get a little quiet on the blog as we adjust to our new commute and new living arrangements and spend much of our free time house hunting.

I'm not sure how much cooking I'll be doing since I won't have my own kitchen for a bit, but I do hope to get a few posts up here and there, and I'm sure we'll be checking out some new-to-us restaurants near where we'll be staying that I'll want to share with you.

What's going on in your life?