9.18.2010

Trekking To Vermont

For the past few months, I have been working with Allison Furbish, Web media coordinator at King Arthur Flour, to plan a day for Boston bloggers at the King Arthur Flour facilities in Norwich, Vermont. I'm so excited and happy that day is finally here!

This morning, I'm road-tripping to Vermont with Alicia, Bridget, Elina, Jen, Katie, Kerstin, Kristen, Meghan, and Michelle.

We're all having lunch and then taking two classes at King Arthur Flour that Allison has set up just for us. We'll have a little time to shop at the Baker's Store as well. I sense that could be very dangerous!

Most of us are having dinner at Carpenter & Main and spending the night in the area at the Norwich Bed and Breakfast afterwards.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about baking and King Arthur Flour, and I can't wait to share all the details of the weekend with you when I get back!